|» Syswan Duolinks SW24 Firmware Upgrade Information
6/18/2010 - Firmware REL 1.04 - Syswan Technologies, Inc.
Due to the new feature additions and enhancements to this release of the firmware (Rel 1.04), it is highly recommended that a factory reset is performed on the device after this upgrade.
You should perform the following operations only from a wired LAN PC directly connected to your Syswan router.
To retain your existing configuration settings after this firmware upgrade, please follow these upgrade instructions :
1) Make a backup copy of your existing configuration.
Go to Management Assitant > Upgrade Firmware > Save Configuration
Note the file name and the location where you saved your existing configuration information.
2) Upgrade the firmware to the new version.
Go to Management Assitant > Upgrade Firmware > Upgrade Firmware
3) Reset your device to factory defaults by using the GUI (Management Assistant > Upgrade Firmware > Factory Settings) or by holding down the "reset" button for at least 3 seconds.
4) Restore your configuration after the factory reset.
Re-connect to your device using the factory default login information :
- Device IP : https://192.168.1.1
- Username : admin
- Leave the password blank
Go to Management Assistant > Upgrade Firmware
Locate your previously saved configuration file in the section "Upgrade Software or Configuration" and click on "Upgrade". Once the configuration has been updated, the device will reboot and the previously saved configuration will be activated.
» I have read and understood this information. I wish to proceed with the firmware download.
» Download User Guide (VER 104 REV C - June, 2010).